Where do we fit?
The United States is huge. Millions of people, millions of voices. So where do we fit in this country? Does what we do make a difference? How can we make a difference? Before we can ask our selves if we can, we need to know, why make a difference?
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
- What do you want to accomplish in the next 5 years?
- Where do you want to be in the next 15 – 20 years?
- In the one life that you are given, what kind of life do you want to live?
- In which ways can other people inhibit you from reaching your goals?
- In which ways can the government inhibit you from reaching your goals?
So what should be our roles in society to allow ourselves and others to reach their goals?
What Kind of society should we live in?
Is it the duty of our Government guarantee us happiness? or is it the duty of our Government to guarantee our pursuit of happiness
Video – Life Vest Inside