Response Questions –
1. Which characters base their decisions on prejudice?
2. Does any other character, exercise “reverse discrimination?”
3. What is the most persuasive piece of evidence in favor of the defense?
4. What is the most persuasive piece of evidence in favor of the prosecution?
5. Should this trial have been a hung jury? Why/why not?
6. Who are the leaders of the jury? What defines them as a leader?
7. Does the “Death Penalty” judgement cause others to not convict the man guilty? Do you think if the sentence would be life in prison the judgement would have been different? Why?